Business Travel 360
What's Up in Business Travel - September 19, 2022
September 19, 2022
Welcome to the BT360 Podcast: What’s Up in Business Travel for Week 37 of 2022. This is a weekly podcast where we update you on what’s up this week in the world of business travel. This podcast is great for those who need to know what’s happening all in less than 15 minutes.
Topics covered during this podcast -
- Did airlines use federal relief funds?
- August air ticket sales up 127%
- CBRE raises US hotel rates
- FlyersRights argues 'Minimum Seat Size'
- Japan’s visa-free travel to start
- Hawaiian Airlines lifts COVID-19 vax requirements
- United & Emirates announce codeshare plans
- Avoya becomes a Travel Leaders Network affiliate
- Hopper signs JetBlue partnership
- Etihad extends codeshare with JetBlue
- CarTrawler & Uber launch Uber Rent in UK
- TSA PreCheck welcomes 4 new airlines
- Hard Rock spends $100M
- Star Alliance wants more members to use biometrics by 2025
- Wyndham introduces mobile tipping
- Amadeus offers Lufthansa Group's NDC content
____________________________________Support the show
Tune in every Monday morning to get your weekly update. We hope you will make this a regular part of your week and listen in while you on the move or sitting back and sipping your coffee. You can subscribe to this podcast by searching BusinessTravel360 on Google Podcast, Apple Podcast, iHeart, Pandora or Spotify.
Be sure to sign up for regular updates at BusinessTravel360.com - Enjoy!
Changes in Travel due to the Pandemic
Travel Mergers & Acquisitions