NoJetStress - Episode 7 | Road Warrior Wellness with Scott Gillespie Part 3
November 02, 2022
By Christopher Babayode
The NoJetStress Podcast is a traveler wellbeing podcast for frequent business travelers covering health and peak performance on the road as well as to help business travelers maintain optimal health and avoid burnout no matter how much they travel. Christopher Babayode, a Corporate Travel Wellness Expert shares his insights on Traveler Wellness.
This is episode, Christopher discusses -
- How getting the right fit candidate for business travel or Expat positions is more than just about the job
- Where does traveller wellness sit in a managed travel program & why Scott thinks HR is best placed to execute it.
- Why motivating travellers is a better strategy them demanding compliance
- What kind of cultures & support enable traveller wellness
- How do you measure traveller readiness to fly, what does that look like?
- How you may be sacrificing the productivity of your business travellers if you don't have a traveller wellness program fit for purpose.
You can subscribe to this podcast by searching BusinessTravel360 on Google Podcast, Apple Podcast, iHeart, Pandora or Spotify.Support the show
This podcast was created by Christopher Babayode and distributed by BusinessTravel360. For more information about NoJetStress, visit us at NoJetStress.com